Careers and Job Opportunities at Flores Automation and Machine Control
Seeking responsible adults who never really grew up!
Did you grow up loving big construction equipment? Still love it? Then you’re going to love this. We get to work with the cool stuff. We work with cool high tech robotic total stations AND big pieces of road construction equipment. Don’t like offices? No problem. If you are not traveling for a project, then you are working from home.
But at our core, we at FAMC, believe in helping our customers achieve their goals in the road construction industry by providing the right technology, tools, training, and support. Our customers are always first. It’s who we are and what we do, 24/7/365. We do it for our current customers and for all the potential customers out there.
While we are rapidly growing, we continue to maintain the small, privately owned company that values family, community and a commitment to the customer and each other. When you work for FAMC, we want you to embody our mantra of helping our current and potential customers achieve their goals. While you are doing that, we got you covered. You will enjoy such perks:
- No office. When not traveling, you work from home.
- Assigned Local Region
- Unlimited vacation
- Christmas Holiday Shutdown (still need to be available for customer emergencies).
- Casual work attire
- Work/life balance
- Healthcare with vision and dental coverage
- Transparency in Coverage: UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the machine-readable files on behalf of FAMC. To access the machine-readable files, please click here.
- Free FAMC apparel when visiting customers and potential customers
- Great pay with potential annual bonus
Flores Automation and Machine Control has the following job opportunities available. Download the PDF job descriptions to learn more about the positions.
Contact us to learn more about careers at Flores Automation and Machine Control.